⭐ How often should you wash and replace your cat’s beds?
- Beds can become soiled with dead skin cells, oils, dirt, dust mites, bacteria and parasites. 🐾 🐾
- Choose a bed with a removable cover so that it can be washed every few weeks.
- It is suggested that you wash bedding once every two weeks.
- If you or your pet suffers from allergies, sheds, or spends any time outdoors, then it's suggested once a week.
- It is recommended that you completely replace your cat’s bed once a year.
✔️ Discover the benefits of this Cozy Cat Bed.
- Cozy and warm: The interior is lined with super soft microfiber flannel. The outer surface features a soft, warm plush that keeps the cat comfortable during warmer weather. Both fabrics are soft-to-the-touch and made to suit your pet's desired comfort level.
- Design: The pet pocket provides a natural sense of safety. This secure nesting environment hugs and reduces your cat's anxiety. The interior of the cat bed is self-insulating. Your cat will enjoy a truly restful night of sleep on top during the summer or in the cozy pet pocket during the winter.
- Time Saver: The Cozy Cat Bed is machine washable. Cleans as quick as a load of laundry. Machine wash, gentle cycle, then tumble dry 🐾
Small: (40x40cm) (16x16in)
Medium: (50x50) (20x20in)
Large: (65x65) (25x25in)